CONFERENCE PROGRAMME IS NOW AVAILABLE - DOWNLOAD PDF
The World Conferences on Experimental Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics have been taking place since 1988. Following successful conferences in Dubrovnik (1988, 1991), Honolulu (1993), Brussels (1997), Thessaloniki (2001), Matsushima (2005) and Krakow (2009), the Eighth World Conference on Experimental Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics (ExHFT-8) will be held in Lisbon, Portugal, from 16 to 20 June, 2013.
ExHFT-8 is being organized under the auspices of the Assembly of World Conferences on Experimental Heat Transfer, Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics. The goal of this conference is to provide a forum for the exposure and exchange of ideas, methods and results in heat transfer, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics.
Papers on all aspects of these research areas, from fundamental and applied to novel experimental techniques and innovative applications are welcome.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- Heat and Mass Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Measurement Techniques and Image Processing
- Heat and Fluid Flow in Micro/Nano Scales
- Multi-Phase Flows
- Chemical Reaction and Combustion
- Interdisciplinary Areas in Heat and Fluid Flow
Open EXHFT 2012 Flyer
- Advanced Energy Systems (Fuel Cells, Batteries, Hydrogen Systems)
- Advanced Environmental Systems (Renewable Energy Sources)
- Aerospace and Aeronautical Technology
- Biotechnology and Medical Systems
- Heat Exchangers
- Manufacturing Processes
- Material Processing
- Micro Electronic Equipment
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems
- Life Sciences
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology