- Dr. Dan Arvizu, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, U.S.A
Thermal Science: Enabling Renewable Energy Innovation - Open Abstract
- Dr. Mark Jermy – University of Canterbury, New Zealand
Making it clear: flexible, transparent laboratory flow models for soft and hard problems - Open Abstract
- Prof. Kenneth David Kihm – University of Tennessee, Knoxville, U.S.A.
Near-Field Characterization Using Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR) Imaging:
From Fluidics to Graphene - Open Abstract
- Prof. Guo Liejin – Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
Direct Contact Condensation of Steam Jet in Water Pipe Flow - Open Abstract
- Prof. Epaminondas Mastorakos – University of Cambridge, U.K.
Ignition and extinction processes in gas turbine flames - Open Abstract
- Dr. Beverley McKeon – California Institute of Technology, U.S.A.
Flow control using morphing surfaces - Open Abstract
- Prof. Gianluca Morini – University of Bologna, Italy
Main Issues on The Experimental Analysis of Forced Convection in Microchannels
and Micro Heat Exchangers - Open Abstract
- Prof. Fernando T. Pinho – University of Porto, Portugal
Viscoelastic instabilities in microscale flows - Open Abstract
- Prof. John Rose - Queen Mary, University of London, U.K.
Fifty Years of Condensation Heat Transfer Research - Open Abstract
- Prof. Sujoy Kumar Saha – Bengal Engineering and Science University, Shibpur, India
Boiling in Microchannels.... its past, present and future - Open Abstract
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Cameron Tropea – Technical University of Damstadt, Germany
Flow Control in Aerodynamics - Open Abstract
- Prof. Steve Wereley – Purdue University, U.S.A.
Opto-electric Manipulation of Particles and Droplets Open Abstract